Money transfer has never been easier since the launch of Easypaisa. Before that, people had to rely on tedious bank processes, which could take several days. Now, you can send money to any bank account with one finger tap.
With the rise of Easypaisa, several competitors have risen to the occasion. JazzCash has played a huge role in paving the way for numerous digital banking initiatives in Pakistan, making it one of the top players in the industry.
But how do you transfer money from your Easypaisa account to JazzCash?
This article details a step-by-step guide to making money transfers from Easypaisa to JazzCash with and without the use of the application.
Sending Money From Easypaisa to JazzCash Via the App
You can easily send money from your Easypaisa to your JazzCash account using the app’s bank transfer feature. Within seconds, you will receive your transferred amount in your JazzCash account.
Easypaisa allows its users to send money to almost all the banks in Pakistan, which includes conventional banks and mobile banks such as JazzCash.
Sending money from Easypaisa to JazzCash is extremely easy if you have the Easypaisa app downloaded on your phone. To transfer money to your JazzCash account, follow these steps.
1. Click on the “Bank Transfer” feature on the main page.
You should see the following screen.
2. Scroll down to find JazzCash from the list of available banks and click on it.
3. Enter the bank account number or the IBAN
In this case it would be the mobile phone number associated with the receiver’s JazzCash account. In the “Purpose of Payment” field, choose Miscellaneous Payments or any other option (This does not have any effect on your transaction).
Additionally, you can also enter the receiver’s mobile phone number, but this is not mandatory. Click “Next.”
4. Enter the amount you want to transfer to the JazzCash account and click “Next.”
You should see the following screen.
Check all the information on the next page. The app will automatically display the account holder’s name at this stage. Verify the account number and check the name. Also, check the amount and ensure you entered it correctly.
5. If everything looks okay, click on “Send Now.”
Congratulations! You have successfully sent money from your Easypaisa account to a JazzCash account. The amount should be credited to the receiver’s JazzCash within a few minutes.
Sending Money From Easypaisa to JazzCash Without the App
Sending money from Easypaisa to JazzCash without using the Easypaisa mobile application is possible and easy. You can use the mobile banking feature of the bank to send money using your cellular service.
Easypaisa has made life easy for Pakistanis. You can easily access basic banking features via the Easypaisa mobile application. However, suppose you are uncomfortable with technology or have limited internet connectivity, which is common in rural areas of Pakistan. In that case, you can still make money transfers and a lot more without the app.
You need to follow these steps to transfer money from your Easypaisa account to a JazzCash account via mobile banking.
Click on the Phone icon on your mobile phone to open the Dialpad option.
1. Dial *786# and wait for the USSD code to run.
You should see the following screen on your phone. These are all the features you can use without the Easypaisa application.
2. Press 1 on your Dialpad to select the “Send Money” option and click “Send.”
The following screen appears.
3. Again, press 1 on your Dialpad to select “To Mobile Account” and click on “Send.”
You can now see the various Mobile Accounts allowing transactions from Easypaisa.
4. Press 1 to select JazzCash from the list and click “Send.”
5. In this step, you must enter the account number associated with the receiver’s JazzCash account.
Click on “Send.”
6. Enter the amount you want to transfer to the receiver’s JazzCash account and click “Send.”
You will get a text informing you about the transaction. And that’s a few steps to send money to any JazzCash account without the internet and the application.
Which Method Is More Efficient?
The Easypaisa application gives the user more freedom to make various selections. It also is more appealing and efficient than using mobile banking.
Digital banking allows users to make everyday transactions from their homes. One of the most important parts of any digital banking experience is the appealing User Interface (UI). An appealing and meticulously designed UI can help garner user attention which in turn makes the transaction process enjoyable.
Easypaisa application includes tons of features and services which make users feel engaged. The app visuals are designed to provide step-by-step guidance, which allows new users to navigate the app comfortably.
This makes making money transfers via the Easypaisa application more efficient and easier. Mobile banking is a big sector in Pakistan, where more than half of the population lives in less-connected rural areas.
The cellular method of money transfer takes more time than using the app, and this is because users have to constantly enter the required information and send it back to the service.
Other Useful Information
Easypaisa provides its users with the easiest way to handle money transactions, and users just have to tap with their fingers and let the algorithms do the work for them. Here are some additional information regarding Easypaisa and money transactions with JazzCash.
Wallet Transfers and Mobile Banking
Wallet transfers and mobile banking in Pakistan take its root back to the launch of the Easypaisa application in 2008. Before that, users had to rely on conventional modes of money transfer via banks and post offices.
The introduction of mobile banking changed the way people carry out simple money transfers in the country. Since then, several mobile banking apps and microbanks have opened up, paving the way for a digital economy.
How to Send Money From JazzCash to Easypaisa?
Just like you can send money from Easypaisa to JazzCash, you can also do it in reverse. Sending money from JazzCash to Easypaisa is simple and can be done in only a few steps.
- Open the JazzCash application on your mobile phone and sign in.
- Click on the Money Transfer option on the main page and select “Other Wallet Transfer.”
- On the next page, select Easypaisa from the list of options.
- Search for the name or enter the number of your recipient and click on it.
- Enter the amount you wish to send to the receiver’s Easypaisa account and click Send.
- You will be asked to select the purpose of the transfer. Click on Miscellaneous payments if you are unsure of it.
- You can choose to enter the cell phone number of the receiver, but it is not mandatory.
- On the next page, you can find the account details of your receiver’s Easypaisa account. Verify the details and click on “Confirm Transaction.”
- You will be asked to authorize the transaction by entering your pin or via fingerprint if you have that enabled.
The money is sent and should be credited to your receiver’s Easypaisa account.
Easypaisa allows you to send money to other digital wallets and mobile bank accounts. The process for this is simple and requires only a few steps. Sending money via the Easypaisa application is the most convenient and efficient as you get visuals of all the steps indicating where you are in the process.
The offline money transfer method is also simple and can be done without the application. You can also carry out other transactions via the offline method, much like with the application. However, the application does have several other services that are unavailable via the cellular mode of transactions.
Shayan Shamim is a finance graduate with expertise in financial modeling and investment banking. He is a fintech enthusiast and is constantly on the lookout for innovations in finance.
He is an avid reader and loves exploring the world. Whenever he is not writing or creating dashboards, he is trying out something stupid in the kitchen.